查看: 2287|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[好文分享] MJ在35届Grammy颁奖典礼上的演讲

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2009-11-26 17:05:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
选自35届Grammy颁奖MJ的演讲——
     ……
     In the past month, I’ve gone from “where is he” to“Here he isagain”. But I must confess it feels good to be thought of as a personnot as a personality, because I don’t read all the things written aboutme. I wasn’t aware that the world thought I was so weird and bizarre.But when you grow up as I did in front of 100 million people since theage of five, you automatically different.
    The last few weeks,I have been cleansing myself and it’s been a rebirth for myself. It’slike cleansing spirit. My childhood was completely taken away from me.There was no Christmas, there was no birthdays, it was not a normalchildhood. no normal pleasures of childhood. Those were exchanged forhard work struggle, and pain, and eventual material and professionalsuccess. But as an awful price I cannot re-create that part of my lifenor would I change any part of my life.   
    However, today whenI create my music, I feel like an instrument of nature. I wonder whatdelight nature must feel when we open our hearts and express ourGod-given talents. The sound of approval rose across the universe andthe whole world abounds in magic wonder fills our hearts. For we haveglimpsed, for an instant the playfulness of life and that’s why I lovechildren and learn so much from being around them. I realize that manyof our world’s problems today from the inner-city crime to large-scalewars and terrorism and our overcrowded prisons are a result of the factthat children have had their childhood stolen from them. The magic, thewonder, the mystery and the innocence of a child’s heart are the seedsof creativity that will heal the world. I really believe that. What weneed to learn from children isn’t childish. Being with them connects usto the deeper wisdom of life which is over-present and only asks to berecognized, within our own hearts to solutions and only asks to belived. They know the way to solutions that lie waiting to be recognizedwithin our own hearts.
    Today I would like to thank all thechildren of the world including the sick and deprived. I am sosensitive to your pain, I also thank all those who have helped me tochannel my talent here on earth, From the beginning ,my parents all mybrothers and sisters……

在过去的数月,我从“他人呢?” 变成“他又来了”  但我必须承认,被当成普通人而不是一个名人来看的感觉真好,因为我不去读那些关于我的东西, 我不在意世界觉得我多么古怪,当你像我这样从5岁起就站在千万人面前成长,自然会变得与众不同。
    最近几个星期,我在净化自己,这对我来说是一次重生,就像获得一个纯洁的灵魂。我的童年一去不返,没有圣诞,没有生日,这不是一个正常的童年,没有正常童年的快乐,取而代之的则是工作、努力和痛苦,当然还有最后的成功,但是付出了惨痛的代价,我不能重建我的生活,我也不能改变我的生活。
    尽管如此,如今当我创作音乐时,我感觉像是大自然的工具,我想当我们开启上帝赐予我们的智慧时,大自然一定很快乐,到处洋溢着赞美之声,整个世界充满魔力,奇迹充裕我们的心田,因为我们已经看到生命里迫不及待的快乐,这也是我喜欢孩子的原因。跟他们在一起让我学到很多,我意识到我们的世界有很多问题,从城市犯罪到战争,恐怖主义、拥挤的监狱,这些问题的根源是他们的童年被偷走。魔力、奇迹、神秘和孩子们无辜的童心才是拯救我们世界的创造力所在,我坚信于此,我们需要从孩子们那里学习的并非幼稚,跟他们在一起让我们把潜在的智慧联系起来 ,相信这些智慧一直存在,他们知道怎样应对谎言,如何使我们的真心得到认同。
    今天我要感谢全世界所有的儿童,包括那些生病,挨饿的,我对你们的痛苦感同身受,同时感谢那些所有帮助我发挥才智的人,首先是我的父母,所有的兄弟姐妹….
发表于 2009-11-26 17:22:22 | 只看该作者
he's almost a saint!
发表于 2009-11-26 17:26:43 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 小ta 于 2009-11-26 17:28 编辑

Here is the speech after given for the legency award.
发表于 2009-11-26 17:29:30 | 只看该作者
昨电视里还提到这段。哎,
他心里永远有个Neverland!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册必读

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|北京(LEAD)阳光志愿者俱乐部 ( 京ICP备13018722号-2 )  

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 11:29 , Processed in 0.062154 second(s), 13 queries , Apc On.