LEAD阳光

标题: Hello, everyone [打印本页]

作者: 加肥猫    时间: 2007-9-23 03:14
标题: Hello, everyone
<<返回2003-08
Hello, everyone 受教育 2003-08-13 22:37

This is a group of energetic young people. Although I am not in Beijing, I am here to show my support.
I got to know this club through Xiaomi's introduction. She also promised me a dish of "boiled fish" after the summer of next year. I hope that restaurant will be still in operation then. :-)
I also saw a "Yaya" here. It is a nice name. My wife and I have adopted a daughter from Chongqing. We are going to bring her home the end of this month. We 'll give her the nickname "Yaya".
Good to meet you all here, and hope you all be happy and bring happiness to others too.

-------------------------------回复----------------------------

回复1: 呵呵    阳光小麦 2003-08-14 05:15

hehe, you stole a good name here....
really cute one

回复2: 欢迎支持!    jxu964 2003-08-14 08:58

榕榕好受欢迎的说!不要紧,水煮鱼的店要是没了,可以强烈要求陈岩同学下厨的~
我也是出生在重庆,十岁的时候到北京,现在还非常怀念重庆的山水,好吃的和小时候的玩伴,真是太美啦~

回复3: 欢迎鱼头大哥    安猪 2003-08-14 09:55

久仰大名呀,呵呵

回复4: 欢迎呀欢迎!    Tracyy 2003-08-14 13:46

虽然没见过,好像名声很大的!
到北京的时候来我们的俱乐部参加活动!

回复5: 鱼大哥兼鱼老乡    zengxiaomi 2003-08-14 22:13

很高兴你能来到咱们阳光俱乐部做客,欢迎常来哦!常来常会有水煮鱼的哦!
代问你家的“大YAYA”和“小YAYA”好,回京找我,今年没车接送水煮鱼可是管好管饱管辣的。

回复6: Hi,    受教育 2003-08-15 00:10

You guys probably think about someone else. I am not "Fish Head". There is one ctrip guy being called "Fish Head". I think Beijing club has another "Fish Head".
In fact, my last name is Jiang, and first name is Yu, but hei, what you got is what you got. I can live with the name "Fish".
BTW, I hope you don't mind my typing in English. I do not have a Chinese editor at office.
For those kids you are tutoring, can they access internet at school? If they want to send some English messages to me, I'll be glad to communicate with them.
If anyone of you has questions, such as life in US, etc., you can drop me a line too.

回复7: hi    阳光小麦 2003-08-15 18:44

Am i the first one to ask ya a question?
so how is your life in the states??
Mr. fish who can live with fish

欢迎光临 LEAD阳光 (http://ygclub.org/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3