LEAD阳光

标题: Sita sings the blues [打印本页]

作者: julien    时间: 2010-8-30 22:49
标题: Sita sings the blues
本帖最后由 julien 于 2010-8-30 22:54 编辑

Hello there
"Sita sings the blues" is an animated movie by Nina Paley, the story of the movie is a very smart intersection between three plots:
- The Ramanaya, an Indian legend
- Songs from Annette Hanshaw, a jazz artist from the late 20s
- some scenes from the author own life

Each aspect propose its own graphical style, if I am posting this topic, it is of course because I greatly enjoyed the movie and also because the movie actually is released under a creative commons license meaning that we are free to share and distribute it as we like. I have posted some screenshots bellow along with a trailer from tudou. If you are curious about the movie, we could show it at 原点 someday, maybe a weekday evening, I have downloaded the full HD movie with some subtitles.

http://www.tudou.com/v/eXY6KAfSc-Y/v.swf
作者: 东木    时间: 2010-8-31 00:33
回复 1# julien

Tried to watch it online but failed. Is it for children to study English, art, or culture? I didn't dig into the website. Maybe you could give more information?
作者: 加肥猫    时间: 2010-8-31 11:18
本片分为两条线,讲述古代神话和现代都市中女性恋爱的悲剧;
  1,14世纪,阿逾陀国的王子罗摩即将继承王位,由于后母的谗言,他不得不到深山老林中隐居14年,陪同他的只有美丽善良的妻子西妲。某天外出打猎,椤伽国国王拉伐那趁机虏走西妲。被囚禁期间,西妲守身如玉,一心等待罗摩的营救。然而罗摩在杀死拉伐那后,却质疑西妲的忠贞,倔强的女子不惜跳入火中证明自己的清白……
  2,现代,美国旧金山。因工作调动原因,戴夫不得不告别同居女友妮娜,只身前往印度半年。半年后,戴夫的工作将延长一年,思念爱人的妮娜决心前往印度,与爱人生活在一起。然而,短短半年时间,他们的爱情已发生变化……
作者: mayancau    时间: 2010-8-31 17:51
downloading~
作者: julien    时间: 2010-8-31 21:53
回复  julien

Tried to watch it online but failed. Is it for children to study English, art, o ...
东木 发表于 2010-8-31 00:33

It's a movie for adult or teenager, not really fitted for young kids in my opinion

For those who will go to Pingxifu this week-end, you can bring a U盘, I'll have the movie with me. (need a 8GB drive)

Otherwise, the complete movie seems to be on Youku in bad quality, subtitles can be downloaded from the official website
作者: Jane    时间: 2010-8-31 22:44
Sounds good. like the music.
作者: 加肥猫    时间: 2010-9-1 14:48
8GB
作者: julien    时间: 2010-9-1 14:52
4.1 actually but well that's 8GB for a dongle

if some people have DVD burners, it can fit on a DVD as well
作者: 东木    时间: 2010-9-1 21:14
回复 8# julien

Sure. Will try to remember to bring a U drive  

欢迎光临 LEAD阳光 (http://ygclub.org/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3